Take control over the parts of your life. Beat the stress now. Live, Laugh, Love.
During any typical workday, most people spend a great deal of time focusing on what’s wrong with their family, their jobs, their projects, their colleagues, their relationships, and their lives. Stress is a constant in all our lives. The pressure of Stress can be found everywhere, and often hits us at times when we least expect it!
Stress is good if it motivates you but it’s bad if it wears you down. Many factors can contribute to the stress you experience, and this stress can cause changes in your body that affect your overall physical, mental, and emotional health.
Stress can drain your energy and lead you to burn out.
The ELI assessment can help you look closely at where (and how) you’re investing your energy, It will help you pinpoint the way you react to challenges and what emotion you use most of the time to lead your life.
It will help you discover that most of your stress is related to how you perceive the challenges that life throws at you.
In this way, you’ll be able to make a plan and adjust your priorities in support of your work and life goals.
The E.L.I is an attitudinal assessment, which is based on an energy/action model. This assessment differs from personality assessment, as it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label. Instead, it measures your level of energy based on your attitude, or perception and perspective, make a shift in your perception and increase your energy as a result.
The ELI assessment combined with the personally-tailored debrief will be help you build awareness about the way you view the world, approach problems, and engage with others.
The Energy Leadership Index was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 3 most important assessments every executive should take in order to optimize leadership skills, emotional intelligence, situational personal awareness as well as stress regulation.
Benefits of the E.L.I Assessment:
- Gain awareness of how your emotions drive your life.
- Become clear about who you are, and what your priorities are.
- Experience more energy, enthusiasm, and passion in your life.
- Know your habitual automatic reaction to stress.
- Manage common stressors with greater confidence & ease.
- Understand how your perception may be influencing your current emotions.
- Eliminate Stress Before it becomes a Serious Problem in your future.
- Harness the Tools That Are Essential to Your Well-Being in Times of Pressure.
Who is this assessment for?
- Anyone who experiences emotionally intense situations inside or outside of work.
- Anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of themselves and how to work better with other people.
- Entrepreneurs who are committed to building a business without sacrificing their emotional wellbeing in the process
- Anyone who needs a fresh injection of perspective and insight for managing the stressors of 21st-century life.
The ELI Assessment Package includes:
A Personalized Energy Leadership Report Including:
- Graph 1: Your energetic Profile
- Graph 2: Your energetic stress Reaction
- Your personal average resonating level of energy (ARL)
- A 90 minutes Debriefing session to explain your results, what they mean.
- Action steps to help you implement what you’ve learned from the assessment in your professional and personal life.
The ELI assessment alone is normally $147 and the debrief session is normally $399. For a LIMITED PERIOD, I am offering both the ELI and the ASSESSMENT for ONLY 397$ value $546.